Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Prescription Deodorant Prescription Strength Deodorant? Is The New Secret Clinical Strength One The Same As A Doctor Would Prescribe?

Prescription strength deodorant? Is the new Secret Clinical Strength one the same as a doctor would prescribe? - prescription deodorant

I tried the secret clinical strength deodorant, and it works very well, keeps me dry all day, except for a few days ago, I had an allergic reaction to this product. I Got a rash under his arm, so I no longer use. After the rash resolved, I tried it again, and so did a few days after use. I'm pretty discouraged now, because there was the Secret deodorant Clinic is the only force that seemed to keep me completely dry and odor during the summer months and now I can use it. (Who knows, if the type of deodorant, a doctor prescribes exactly the same as the secret power to a clinic or would not provide an entirely different kind of deodorant?

No comments:

Post a Comment